Thursday, August 11, 2011

... and it begins

 Do not wish to be anything but what you are, and try to be that perfectly.
- St. Francis de Sales

I've played around with starting a blog for a long time. About a year ago, I actually created this blog, but didn't post anything. Today, inspired by the lovely Kaileen Elise, I've decided to jump in. 

We'll start with your basic introduction. I'm Sarah, I'm 30 years old, and I live in Washington, DC. I work in the arts, I love to read, and I'm obsessed with nail polish. I never turn down a cupcake, I am an extroverted introvert, and I love rewatching old episodes of Felicity. I'm from a small town in Ohio where my great-grandfather was the blacksmith, and I love my family dearly & visit often. 

What can you expect to find here? A mix of my favorite quotes, weekly and/or monthly goals, insights on life, favorite books, nail polish shade of the week, favorite Target clothing finds, and ways I find joy in the every day.  

I'm so delighted to join this wonderful community, and I hope you'll join me on occasion in my little corner of the web.


3 comments:

ashleyTIA said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! Can't wait to learn more about you, Sarah. :)

Lauren said...

Yay! This is awesome! Also? I'm so glad you're a fellow lover of Felicity AND extroverted introvert is how I too am going to describe myself from now on!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We have such a welcoming group of people here, and we're glad you've joined in the fun! Looking forward to reading more from you...would love to hear about your family. That's very cool. My husband's family is from Ohio, in the small towns. Lots of history there!