Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Favorite Things

Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment - I'd heard about this product for years, but didn't give it a whirl until Chic Week came along at Sephora. My oh my, this is one product that I will never be without. It has a fresh lemon scent, is super hydrating, and the sheer tint is so pretty without being overpowering.

Carrot Cake Luna Bar - I've shared my love of a quick breakfast/snack on-the-go before, and this new flavor of Luna Bar is my favorite. It's delicious, flavorful, and feels more indulgent than it is. 

Chobani Flip Key Lime Crumble - Speaking of things that feel more indulgent than they are, this yogurt. My roommate is a fan and let me try one, and I am currently obsessed. It's key lime flavored yogurt with graham cracker crumbles & white chocolate chips, and it's a desserty protein-packed delight. I recommend throwing on a few fresh raspberries for an extra treat.

Nashville - After my other TV shows ended for the summer, I decided to give Nashville a try via Hulu+. I zoomed through the 21 episodes in a matter of weeks, and was totally drawn in by the slightly soapy storylines, great music, and fun location. It's definitely been added to my list to keep watching and I'm looking forward to new episodes this fall.

Julep Cassie - This sheer coral nail polish is summer perfection. Not too bright for my fair complexion, it's essentially what I wanted Essie's Tart Deco to be. I'm heading off to the beach this weekend and will have this shade on both my fingers & toes.

The Language of Flowers - Every now and then, a book comes along that you devour in a matter of days and become totally wrapped up in. I read this book in just over 24 hours, and was totally captivated by Victoria's story.

Erin Condren Life Planner - It's no secret that I'm a type A list writer, and after a year of loving the Erin Condren planner I set out to find something a bit more affordable. I tried to give my new planner a go for 6 months, but when I saw EC had an 18 month option (July 2013 to December 2014), I had to order it. It should be arriving in a few weeks, and I am eagerly awaiting it. 

What have been some of your recent favorites?

No comments: