Thursday, May 24, 2012

Lip Stain & Inspiration


Despite the craziness that has been May, here are a few things that I've been loving lately: 
  •  Revlon's new Bitten Kissable Balm Stains - I'm a relatively new lip color lover, but these are everything that I love wrapped up into one. Long lasting, moisturizing, and very pigmented colors. I own Honey, Smitten, and Lovesick and have worn them all recently. (And I absolutely blame Ashley for my love of lipsticks, especially bright pinks)
  • Library e-book lending for the Kindle - My love of reading knows no bounds, aside from the limits of my bank account. Recently, I started getting e-books for my Kindle through my local library's website. Though there are a limited number of copies and typically a short wait, it's a cinch to download & I feel like I'm buying e-books for free. Currently, I'm reading Maine by J. Courtney Sullivan (perfect for this time of year!) and next on tap are Night Circus for my book club, and The Fault In Our Stars, which has come highly recommended. 
  •  Netflix Instant - While I was under the weather, TV shows and movies kept me sane. I relived those Bayside High memories in Saved By The Bell (I still have a crush on Zack Morris), started watching Brothers & Sisters from the beginning, and savored the first season of Sherlock (Benedict Cumberbatch, I heart you). Also, I just learned on Monday that they now have ALL seasons of Dawson's Creek. 
What are you loving this month? 

{image via Pinterest

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE Caiti's blog oath post---thanks for sharing!